- Product Information
- Secrets of Plants
Sehat Anti-Dandruff Shampoo contains tea tree oil and octopirox that are effective for controlling dandruff. It can control dandruff and destroy it effectively.
- Cures itchy, irritated scalp
- Regulates hair oil and fights with dandruff
- For all hair types and with a PH-balanced formula.
- Also softens the hair and leaves it healthy and fresh with a mild fragrance
- Without artificial color and poisonous material such as formalin
Tea tree oil
Using tea tree oil is very common among people. This oil is extracted from leaves and branches of young tea tree which grows in Australia. Tea tree oil was first used by Australian natives hundreds of years ago. During Second World War, it was used by Australian soldiers as an essential hygienic product in their first-aid kit.
Qualities and Usage of tea tree oil
- Tea tree oil is effective on fighting dandruff; few drops can be added to shampoos or lotions to improve their good effects.
- This oil is used in shampoo, baby powder and lotion, anti-bacterial tissues, skin care products (such as day and night creams, moisturizers, and body and hand lotions).
- This oil is suitable for oily skin; it can be applied on skin in small amount for removing pimples and spots.
- It is also used in treatment of teenage pimples, scaly and inflamed skin, and also nail's bacteria.
- Tea tree oil softens skin. Its oil, gel and cream are in markets.
- It is used in creams for treatment of pimples. (These creams cure inflammation of skin. Skin should be washed before application of the cream.)
- It is also used in anti-bacterial creams and ointments for healing burn. (Ointments for healing burn are anti-irritation and anti-itch, it softens skin. anti-bacterial creams destroy bacteria that cause itchiness of skin.)
- Tea tree oil had disinfecting and anti-virus features; it is an anti-biotic. It is one of the most useful medical oils.
- Tea tree oil is used in products such as tooth paste. Its function in tooth paste is that it prevents formation of plaque. It is anti-bacteria and prevents gum diseases.
- Magazine of Hygienic and Cosmetic Products. Easy ways to achieve natural beauty. First edition, 1381